Sold / Found / Inactive - Looking for an XS2 frame section.

Wingedwheel

If it wasn’t broke before, let me try it…
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Builders Remorse.I built my Bobber without knowing much about these little bikes because I wanted something slimmer than a CB750. I found a beat-to-s#$& ‘72 and bobbed it. Now even if I can’t bring it back to stock I’d at least like to take it back to a standard frame. I don’t need a neck, title or anything but the back half so if anyone has a trashed frame in the scrap pile or know of one LMK. Thanks.

Builders Remorse.I built my Bobber without knowing much about these little bikes because I wanted something slimmer than a CB750. I found a beat-to-s#$& ‘72 and bobbed it. Now even if I can’t bring it back to stock I’d at least like to take it back to a standard frame. I don’t need a neck, title or anything but the back half so if anyone has a trashed frame in the scrap pile or know of one LMK. Thanks.

I have a complete 72 frame with no title. PM me if interested.

I thought I replied but don’t see it? That totally works. I’m only 6 hours away and I’m waiting on a response from another guy about a different bike that’s on the way. What’s your schedule like? I’m retired and can do about any day once we figure out what works for you.

Back