Looking for Gordon Scott

yamaharichey

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Tried to contact Gordon on his web site, says he's out of town til June ?? Now I see some of his posts here. I sent him a PM is that the best way to reach him and is he still doing exhausts? Gordon Where are you ?

Hey man,

He's definitely still making exhausts. I just took delivery of a set of his fat chopper pipes last week (stoked with them!).

We've been in contact via email and he was super responsive.

I'm not sure if he likes to post his email address on the forums but I'm sure he'll reply to your PM soon.

He may have just forgotten to update his website Contact page.

Be patient, he's just a regular guy working out of his garage. He has a day job (as far as I know), plus it's riding season. I bet when the weather cools off he'll be cracking out the pipes again.

Last I read he was changing a lot of things around with his way of doing pipes and had some health issues.I am sure once he is all set with current orders and personal life he will be back in action.

They look to be out of stock. You may want to contact to see when they would be available.

You can contact Jemco. He will be making a set of high pipes for me.

Just the black ones are. They also have them in silver and raw in stock. I may just order raw and paint them myself :)

His email is on here if you look. I have not gotten a response to an email sent 6 weeks ago. His email is not up on his website so I would guess he is not taking orders. I am going to go with Jemco if I dont hear from him.

Back