Looking for help in Quincy, MA

mapster

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm a total amateur and I've gotten in way over my head with an XS650 re-build project and am looking for some professional help (with the bike). Anybody have any recommendations for a shop in the area that wouldn't laugh me out of the garage when I pull up with my pile of parts that used to be a functioning motorycle?

TIA
Mike

Hey Mike, there's a few shops over here in Seattle that would likely take your project on...but that means schlepping the boxes and paying some $. What kind of work do you need done?

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've always wanted to move to Seattle, so maybe some day.

I have a couple weeks off coming up. Going to take that time to get things out of storage and get a game plan together. Been about 5 years since I've touched anything, so hard to remember exactly where I left things off. I know the wiring was one thing I was particularly worried about.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've always wanted to move to Seattle, so maybe some day.

I have a couple weeks off coming up. Going to take that time to get things out of storage and get a game plan together. Been about 5 years since I've touched anything, so hard to remember exactly where I left things off. I know the wiring was one thing I was particularly worried about.
Whoops...I read that as Quincy WASHINGTON...my bad. Sorry...probably too far to drive. :)

Back