Feedback for Lowbrow Customs

501Spanky

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Great people to deal with, good prices and fast shipping (even to Canada).

I have bought several items from them including my David Bird hardtail, trailer fender, 12" apes, grips, throttle and misc extras.

I will continue to give them my business.

I just wish Canada customs would piss off and stop robbing me on everything I have shipped...

Doug (501Spanky)

Low brow is an awesome company. I also purchased a David Bird hard tail and a shit load of other parts pretty frequently. They are quick to respond to emails and questions. Shipping is quick.

I also have nothing but good things to say about the guys at lowbrow.

I dont mean to Hijack here, but I don't know if the drive is worth it for you Doug but I live in St. Catharines, ont and order my parts (from all suppliers) to CBI international in Niagara Falls, NY. They charge $6 per package to be held there and there isn't a restriction on time (you're not paying per day charges) and then make a day over across the border and get some food and gas for my truck. (grovers bar and grill in Amherst has the best burgers ever, they were on diners, drive ins and dives, or the brick yard in Lewiston, NY for the best BBQ and cheap beer.

Last lowbrow order was for about $340 and they just waived me through. Time before that was about $120 and the same thing.

That is certainly a good idea! I like to do the occasional day trip to Niagara area and across to the US. Next time my wife wants to go shopping at the outlets, I'll make sure to pre-order some goodies so I have a reason to go ;-)

Thanks Rich! I'll look you up before next time I ride to your area too - beer's on me!

LowBrow Guys were awesome! Got my stuff to me asap. Sent cool stickers and left handwritten note that they wanted hugs... Definatly top of the list in my book.

Yep, these guys know how to treat there customers. Great customer service, fast shipping, email updates on back ordered parts & free shit! ( stickers & stuff) I was looking for a key chain for one of my bikes & when my back ordered t-shirt came BAM! it came with a key chain & stickers its like they knew lol. Thanks again guys you're #1 in my book keep up the great work.

Posted via Mobile

Back