May XSOTM WIDE OPEN voting, discussion.

Who should be the May XSOTM WIDE OPEN contest winner?

• Alfredo

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • C-LOS SD

Votes: 33 28.7%
  • Dwyatt

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • RFLIVES

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • twowheelmafia

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Yamachop

Votes: 16 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations C-Los SD!

Even though the contest was wide open, this was probably the most evenly matched contest we've had yet, based on the votes received. All great entries!

Thanks to everyone who voted, specially if you voted for me..... Lol. Just glad to be nominated. I know everybody says that, but it is true. It means a lot. Thank you again.

Thanks to all that voted for me! I love this bike, but it wouldn't have happend without the help and advice from the members here. Thank you XS650.com!

Great competition. We certainly had a wide variety of machines. You should be proud C-Los you won in a field of great bikes.

Thanks to all that voted for me! I love this bike, but it wouldn't have happend without the help and advice from the members here. Thank you XS650.com!

Careful now, we didn't vote for YOU, we voted for your bike. BIG difference! :D don't let it go to your head!!

However..................................that's a nice bike!!:thumbsup:

congrats C-Los SD on your win.
Two Wheel Mafia, Frank a lot of guys agreed with me that your bike is great!
Hell all the bikes are good looking machines!
But I like that bike of yours Frank. Ed

Congrats to C-Los man! Can't deny I'm disappointed to lose but I'm sure there'll be other opportunities.

Great job by everyone, nice to see such dedication to our craft!

What about an Every day runner contest. not something that is taken out every few weeks for a bar hop but something the owners rely on regularly for work or use if the Wife has the car, grocery runs, get my drift.

I thought it was fun. I think July will be the daily rider contest. No "Garage Queens".

Back