Meals on wheels

inxs

xx
Reaction score
Meals on wheels

269171211_5.jpg

Ralf Bayer, enduro-freak, never ventures far without his kitchen, including sink and stove.

No matter where he is, the things that really piss him off are having to cook in the shit and hunt for his gear. Mother being the invention of necessity, the 'Chefcase' was born-a complete kitchen in mini-format, all packed into a side-case

'Noodles and veges?, steak n eggs?...no problem he says, my mate Burkhard is profi-chef, I asked him just what a kitchen needs?'...a level workplace, on uneven ground with sidestand for example...no wockin furries...a quick cable adjustment – no broken eggs...a blink of an eye and the gas-cooker is ready mounted...need to wash-fine-a vinyl bag awaits complete with 5-7 ltrs stored water...frying pan, pots, plates, cups,cutlery and provisions...all in 2 minutes

Now all hes got to do is market it...built into a std case, debuted at Dortmund Bike Fair, hes ready for a production run...around €500

Contact

"Chefcase" Ralf Bayer, Tel. 0049-173-5951589 for info.
Internet Homepage...www.mw-bayer.de

- not meant to be an advert, just found it while surfing, have had the same problem while touring-want a coffee in the middle of nowhere :doh:, shit out of luck, and thought-nice idea :thumbsup:...we always carry a gas cooker, water, coffee perc in the car for just such ocassions :), but for €500 :yikes: its not going to be high on my wishlist, a few more € and i could get another 750 kit :bike:

Back