mikes XS

wheelsrus

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen comments on issues with mikes xs over some time, and would like to know other parts/ info suppliers we can use. I have not had any problem yet but i would like to support other parts sites as well. i am new to the forum and hope im not asking to many questions that have been covered in the past. thanks

wheelsrus there are several that I’ve used with mostly success but some issues as well. It would really depend on what part you’re looking for. I just had an issue with a set of rings from a supplier I’ve used several times in the past with no issues and probably won’t be going back to him. A good source is just asking the membership.

Getting parts from Mike’s XS is hit or miss. The big problem is contacting them with problems or return.

That’s an issue with more than Mikes. I got a seal from Babbitt‘s that was wrong. Part cost less than $20 but they charged me a 20% restocking fee. After shipping both ways I should have just thrown it in the trash.

i have used half of places mentioned will try the others, while working on other old bikes it seems most place have some things you need but nobody has it all they have to get those parts from somewhere, seems kinda weird, probably due to supply issues and everything else.

Back