Mikesxs rip off

nelsan775

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has happened to anybody else but it sure did happen to my fiance and I on April 26th we had ordered a product through Mike'sxs website that we needed for Yamaha 650 and we are still waiting to receive our purchase we did pay the money through her credit card in which they did withdraw the money out of our credit card and we still have not received any kind of tracking information on what we have purchased it kind of shipping information on what we have purchased nothing not even what we had purchased I have tried to make many efforts to contact him there is no phone number no correct email that I can email to correspond back and forth with anybody if anybody knows how I can get in contact with these people to get my money refunded or something please let me know thank you

I've contacted them at the e-mail they show several times. They have always got back to me in a half hour or less.
upload_2019-6-10_18-20-54.png

If you used a credit card just file a dispute. Let them get the money back and use this as a lesson learned! It's a shame though....

First thing I would be doing is contact your credit card company and file a complaint. They should not be pulling funds out of your account until the item is shipped!

I need to type fast too often I type something and post it only to see some one beat me to it by a few seconds!

Not sure if this has happened to anybody else but it sure did happen to my fiance and I on April 26th we had ordered a product through Mike'sxs website that we needed for Yamaha 650 and we are still waiting to receive our purchase we did pay the money through her credit card in which they did withdraw the money out of our credit card and we still have not received any kind of tracking information on what we have purchased it kind of shipping information on what we have purchased nothing not even what we had purchased I have tried to make many efforts to contact him there is no phone number no correct email that I can email to correspond back and forth with anybody if anybody knows how I can get in contact with these people to get my money refunded or something please let me know thank you

You’ll get it. I’m not crazy about MikesXS but they’ve never ripped me off.

I just looked at the e-mail I got from Norton back in January. The address was Facebook.com/mikesXSNation/ Customer service team. Good luck brother.

One of your rights as a card holder, is to contact your credit card company, and report this. They will issue a charge back. You will get your money.

I've never had this issue with Mike's though, something feels off. JMHO.

My last order with them shipped within two days. I made 2 orders a day apart, and they combined shipping into the free shipping package I ordered then refunded the paid shipping from the other order.

Last edited:
We just noticed this post from a while ago - The best way to contact MikeXS is through customerservice@mikesxs.net

Its just a hunch, but I'd say that there is something funny about the original post in this thread (in addition to the obvious grammatical issues).

As others have said - MikesXS products may not always work quite right but their service in terms of fulfilling my orders is beyond reproach. Frankly, I have had quite good luck with just about everything I have bought from them - except rubber parts.

One thing - if one of your items is not available and is back-ordered then the entire shipment can be delayed. You can see if there is no stock right when you are assembling your order though so that shouldn't be a big surprise.

Back