Trade - Mikuni VM 34's w/intakes for good BS 38's or 34's

rwingsfan

Xs 650 Dummy
Reaction score
Ok here is the deal. I have a very nice complete set of VM 34's. They include heavy duty intakes from 650central, Mikesxs oval filters, a complete dual pull throttle assembly and they are polished up some. Now they work perfect, but I am not thrilled about the way they fit on my bike, that being said I am looking to trade or possibly sell outright. I need a very nice set of either BS 38's or BS34's. Prefer a complete setup with GOOD intakes, filters, and a good non stock throttle assembly. Must look nice also. I am looking to trade first and if that does not pan out I will accept offers of $. Look at the picture and tell me what you got.

IMG_1047.jpg

I've got some BS34's here... Good Diaphragms and all the parts are intact. I'll toss in some $$ since I don't have filters...

Hugh,
Hey thanks, going to hold out and see if a good complete setup comes along. As you know these are very good but if i can't get a complete setup for these then I will just have to maybe find a different filter that will fit better. Man I rode this thing for a bit the other day total loss so I did not go far, what a difference :thumbsup:

I've got some BS34's here... Good Diaphragms and all the parts are intact. I'll toss in some $$ since I don't have filters...

Hugh,
Hey thanks, going to hold out and see if a good complete setup comes along. As you know these are very good but if i can't get a complete setup for these then I will just have to maybe find a different filter that will fit better. Man I rode this thing for a bit the other day total loss so I did not go far, what a difference :thumbsup:

Sounds good. I do have some really good shape stock intakes with the metal housings, and would be glad to buy new filters for ya. Just let me know.

I also will have your stator and regulator in the mail in the AM.

Hugh

Tony email me your email address and i will sent you some pic of the carb... thanks

ive got 2 good sets of 38s with filters and intakes. currently on my running bikes. im very tempted to trade with you. talk me into it

Back