For Sale - Misc items for sale

JesseeS

XS650 Junkie
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys. I’m trying to clear out my garage of parts I don’t need to try and make a little headway on the build. Everything is make offer and I’m definitely not offering up gold here. If you are interested in bigger/heavier items I can work on getting a shipping quote. I’d rather not ship the wheels and tires because the rubber only has maybe 250 miles on them. Triples are all 35mm as are forks. If you have any questions I’ll reply as quick as possible and can obviously get more detailed pictures if requested. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5635.jpeg
    IMG_5635.jpeg
    462.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_5634.jpeg
    IMG_5634.jpeg
    475.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_5636.jpeg
    IMG_5636.jpeg
    557.1 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_5637.jpeg
    IMG_5637.jpeg
    526.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5638.jpeg
    IMG_5638.jpeg
    502.9 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_5639.jpeg
    IMG_5639.jpeg
    476.6 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_5640.jpeg
    IMG_5640.jpeg
    489 KB · Views: 164
Of course, I just returned home from Niantic, Connecticut yesterday after being there for a few days. Is this close or somewhat to you? I am interested in the front wheel and will be back down there in July, so I can pick it up. Also, what year are the footrests from? Annnnd, I would like to buy one of the gear shifters if still available.

TIA!

Of course, I just returned home from Niantic, Connecticut yesterday after being there for a few days. Is this close or somewhat to you? I am interested in the front wheel and will be back down there in July, so I can pick it up. Also, what year are the footrests from? Annnnd, I would like to buy one of the gear shifters if still available.

TIA!
Niantic is about 40 min from me, but if you take 395 to head home you’ll pass by me and I’m about 5-10 min off 395. I will put on of the shifters and the front wheel off to the side for you. If I recall correctly they are off of my 81

Niantic is about 40 min from me, but if you take 395 to head home you’ll pass by me and I’m about 5-10 min off 395. I will put on of the shifters and the front wheel off to the side for you. If I recall correctly they are off of my 81
That's super great, thank you. I will start the coordination around the beginning of July. I am supposed to be there from July 7 through July 17 as it stands right now.

Hey guys. I’m trying to clear out my garage of parts I don’t need to try and make a little headway on the build. Everything is make offer and I’m definitely not offering up gold here. If you are interested in bigger/heavier items I can work on getting a shipping quote. I’d rather not ship the wheels and tires because the rubber only has maybe 250 miles on them. Triples are all 35mm as are forks. If you have any questions I’ll reply as quick as possible and can obviously get more detailed pictures if requested. Thanks!
Might you have the coil?

can you with any of this?

Wanted XS650 Front End 35MM fork tubes
- Forks complete with lower legs
- Front Wheel Hub prefer drum brake if fork tubes are 35mm
If I need to go hydraulic to get 35 mm forks
- Caliper
- Master cylinder
- Rotor

Back