Moabiker's Tall Tales

Keep posting! Love those awesome pics of that terrain. It's so different from western Kentucky Ohio river valley land.......
...thanks, wish i could take credit for the good pictures but damn good background makes even my pics look ok
...here a few more...some reason guy did not pick up his 650 yesterday so maybe ok to post a few more non xs pics from yesterday...
IMG_20190317_112255.jpg
IMG_20190317_111829.jpg
IMG_20190317_113658.jpg

Last edited:
...but seems too pushy someone nonstop pics of yellow trail 90, etc...and no xs bike on xs forum...

...and do you wanna see suzuki sami motor overhaul?
IMG_20190318_120143.jpg
IMG_20190318_120223.jpg

...broken crank I can see without further disassembly...
...wait till you see how it broke...
...tomorrow you see unless dude picks up his bikes today...

Last edited:
...ya i saw that but still if it was mixed with xs stuff seems ok, yet without xs part of thread seems too much "HEY LOOK AT ME, no xs stuff, but LOOK AT ME"...just does not seem quite right without xs part...you know i like posting, and some of you like the pics, just etiquette seem very poor in a way without xs.

No rule against your thread or posts even if the 650 has gone............

There has been no negative repose's to the thread..........so thinking some one might do this or that to justify a hesitation is just that ..........thinking

if your uncomfortable continuing on with the thread then don't............

Shifting the thread to another part of the site only reinforces the concept the thread is not valid or worthwhile........

The scenery has been stunning.........its a shame the camera isn't of better quality............FWIW stay and post till your hearts content

You could contact @Travis or @gggGary and ask if they could move this thread to the lounge? I enjoy your scenery pics.

2nd that. I also enjoy the entertainment.
-RT

No rule against your thread or posts even if the 650 has gone............

There has been no negative repose's to the thread..........so thinking some one might do this or that to justify a hesitation is just that ..........thinking

if your uncomfortable continuing on with the thread then don't............

Shifting the thread to another part of the site only reinforces the concept the thread is not valid or worthwhile........

The scenery has been stunning.........its a shame the camera isn't of better quality............FWIW stay and post till your hearts content

Seriously. .........you had this thread shifted.............Why..........there are members who do not own XS650s anymore and their threads about nothing to do with XS650's or garage work are posted in the garage and never has anyone done anything as stupid as this........

There said and done..........

Seriously. .........you had this thread shifted.............Why..........there are members who do not own XS650s anymore and their threads about nothing to do with XS650's or garage work are posted in the garage and never has anyone done anything as stupid as this........

There said and done..........
It ok here, no big deal, just move from main xs spot to more appropriate spot now that 650 done.

...Suzuki Samurai motor needs clean grime off first...bought vehicle not running (had it running but not for long),never been off road, but motor may be trash....
IMG_20190318_120113.jpg
IMG_20190318_175133.jpg

...custom engine stand i designed needs a tweak...
...oil on my clean shop floor no good...

Last edited:
Lol, heard that.
Need a heavier engine cuz Suzukis are prone to wheelies ;)
...that 1300cc motor in the 1987 car make aboout 60 hp, about same as vintage 750 bike
...not a scratch under car, just motor only problem, everything else really nice...
...ya put fairing on my gs1100 to help weight front end down, it so much faster than any yamaha

Last edited:
Back