Feedback for MonsterCraftsman

jdizon

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Very slow communication if product purchased through their online store. I've left numerous emails checking on status and or refund of a part. I think the best way to buy through them is if you find the same part through their ebay account. I find they are more responsive and ship faster this route. Probably because feedback matters on ebay.

Well in their defense I finally got a response after the 3rd-4th email and about a week later. Last email was more of a complaint however. Other company's can learn from Pandemonium Choppers or Oldskool carbs, I'm sure they're busy but they are by far the best in customer service I have seen thus far. Makes me want to buy more shit from them even if I don't need anything.

Either way works. I'm currently not in the shop, but tomorrow I'll be in 7am and I'll check the status of your order. I apologize for the lack of response, as well. we're CRAZY busy in the shop. is there a phone number I can reach you at tomorrow so we can speak "in person"?

-brandon-
MONSTERCRAFTSMAN

Last edited:
Finally got them to ship out my part this morning after mentioning eBay. Just got to stay on top of these guys. That being busy excuse gets old..

I didn't have ANY problem with communication from monstercraftsman... matter of fact, jon bent over backwards to help me. I have always spoken with someone the same day I call, its a small busy business you cant expect someone to always answer right away, even though you can get lucky enough to catch them not busy.

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26150

Lucky you!

I didn't have ANY problem with communication from monstercraftsman... matter of fact, jon bent over backwards to help me. I have always spoken with someone the same day I call, its a small busy business you cant expect someone to always answer right away, even though you can get lucky enough to catch them not busy.

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26150

I've ordered quite a few times through the site and have met Jon and the crew a couple years ago at the timonum show.They are very down to earth and don't have the I'm cooler than you attitude. Those guys will bend over backwards for you if you give them the chance. I can't give enough praise to these guys. Mistakes are inevitable in business it's how they are handled that matters in the end. With that said love your build and it sucks waiting for parts

And waiting for a credit,since the hardtail they sent was 50 bucks cheaper.They were quick to take my money.I ordered two things.I have the wrong hardtail.They were out of forward controls(even though on ebay they had like 10 sets)and now I'm still out money.They may be great guys,but I'm not impressed with the way they do business.

They were also out of stock of the item I purchased even tho site didn't show it was. Their eBay inventory also showed 10 available.

And waiting for a credit,since the hardtail they sent was 50 bucks cheaper.They were quick to take my money.I ordered two things.I have the wrong hardtail.They were out of forward controls(even though on ebay they had like 10 sets)and now I'm still out money.They may be great guys,but I'm not impressed with the way they do business.

Im not friends with Jon... dont know him, he dont know me. Just sharing MY experience. The hardtail I ordered, was also out of stock. Jon took care of me personally, if you are having issues id suggested calling him... I dont know.

I emailed Jon and my emails go into a black hole. I also try calling and can never get a hold of anyone.

Im not friends with Jon... dont know him, he dont know me. Just sharing MY experience. The hardtail I ordered, was also out of stock. Jon took care of me personally, if you are having issues id suggested calling him... I dont know.

If I was the only one I would chalk it up as my luck.I usually deal locally for everything I need or one of my distributors.But I'm on a bunch of chopper sites that advertise them,biltwell,etc.I figured I would give them a chance.I had to call to find out where my fwd controls were,now I'm going to call to find out where my refund is.Tired of chasing somebody around.Absolutely no communication from them.I struggle at my business too,but if you don't have happy customers,you don't have a business.I was actually hoping this would work out because I've been doing alot of custom builds.

Last edited:
Back