Feedback for moparmatt91

Saggs

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been trying to buy an alloy rear wheel assy from Matt for a couple months. I made the first mistake by sending my Paypal to the wrong email. On July 25th I Paypal'd Matt $100 for the wheel again and have not seen anything yet? Have emailed him several times since then to get a refund as I no longer want the parts and have not heard back from him. I think he's awfully busy or somthing, still he needs to deal with outstanding orders, I'd be careful. As soon as he makes it right, I will repost and thank him- George

Been trying to buy an alloy rear wheel assy from Matt for a couple months. I made the first mistake by sending my Paypal to the wrong email. On July 25th I Paypal'd Matt $100 for the wheel again and have not seen anything yet? Have emailed him several times since then to get a refund as I no longer want the parts and have not heard back from him. I think he's awfully busy or somthing, still he needs to deal with outstanding orders, I'd be careful. As soon as he makes it right, I will repost and thank him- George

Thanks for posting this. I seen his ad for a wheel and just registered for the sole purpose of trying to buy it. I hope you get your refund.

2 weeks ago Matt said he had been working 80 hrs a week and finally had a chance to refund my $. Well, 2 weeks have gone by and not an email or a peep out of him. Don't buy any parts from this guy until he comes clean. He needs to learn some responsibility and honesty. As soon as or if he comes clean on this I will be sure to make it public. George

Matt got my refund out to me for the rear wheel assy. Nothing lost but some time and emails. Thankyou Matt for taking care of this- George

Oddly enough my name is also George, and am leaving feedback here for Matt, aka moparmatt91

Feb 28th, payment up front, in full ($600) for a wheel build. I shipped my stock hubs, which would be laced with new spokes, rims, and bearings.

~3 weeks was the promised ETA.

April 12th - 1st check in, no forward progress.

April 18th - Matt sent a photo of a polished front hub.

May 2nd - Check in, Matt sends a note saying the hubs were all polished up nicely. But no progress on wheels.

May 5th - Refund requested via Paypal

May 11th - Paypal closes case, refund made.

Long story short, 2+ months invested, and no wheels. I did receive my hubs back, but they were NOT polished as the earlier photos sent, and had only been blasted, which was not well cleaned up, and the hubs are left coarse.

I would not advise working with this seller I am afraid. After being eager to start, and do the deal, communication fell off. I feel the seller was dishonest in sending me photos of polished hubs, which were not my own.

It is what it is.

Back