Motorcycle Transportation

Kevin Werner

Amatuer
Top Contributor
Reaction score
There are some pretty nice bikes showing up at Yamaha650Society rallies towed on open trailers. Ben and I arrived in Tennesse this year with bike that had been trailored through 3 or 400 miles of rain. Hey, wipe it down gently, polish it up a bit, then go ride. Many folks have expressed the feeling that my Blue tracker and "Red Bike" look good, but they are first and foremost riders. I took delivery from Haulbike (enclosed trailers) that was dusty from sitting in a warehouse for 2 or 3 weeks waiting for shipment. Dusty does not bother me in the least.

Kevin Werner

Amatuer
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I remember you telling me that’s who you were using. I don’t believe I ever sent you these photos. Frankly I was a little afraid to! 😬 I don’t know how the bike was delivered to you , but this is how it left my house. I just about had a heart attack when I saw him strapping that bike on the tail end of about twenty other bikes! 😆 It just looked so exposed back there!

View attachment 255973
View attachment 255974View attachment 255975View attachment 255976View attachment 255977View attachment 255978
Regardless of misgivings, that young fella has figured a way to have his own small business. Kudos to him.