New guy from Minnesota

bigpup

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, visited this site before a few times and thought I would finally join. I am over at bobbertalk quit a bit and frequent 650motorcycles and xs650garage. All great forums, thought it would'nt hurt to join another great one. Anyway I built my first xs650 chopper last summer and still working on a few things (carbs and pipes). they sure are fun, I have had 5 of these bikes just over the past summer. fixed 2 of them and sold them, now I have my chopper, a 77 standard, and a frame with all the parts laying next to it. Can't wait till winter is gone and can start doing some serious riding. I'll try and attatch a few pics of the chopper. All my good pics are to high of quality to upload so I suppose I can always go thru photobucket or imageshack.

Attachments

• PA210232.JPG
    PA210232.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 162
Welcome. Two questions, how wide is your rear tire(looks alittle wider than stock but can't tell from the pics), and where did you get the rear fender.

ya its a tad wider than stock, its a 200mm rear tire, and I am using a two ton ho rear fender I bought off ebay. My frame was built by Dave (tanksbytigman) He does superb work. I definetely recommend him.

Thanks guys for the comments, crash I had Dave make my fake oil bag. I ordered some
1 3/4 pipes from Hoosracing, they are at the chromer right now I am having the bottom of the pipe chromed and then i am going to paint the header part of the pipe.

A few pics, I still have to wrap the pipes, final tune carbs and Finish pinstriping, but getting closer!

Attachments

• 2-28-10065[1].jpg
    2-28-10065[1].jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 114
  • th_2-28-10068[1].jpg
    th_2-28-10068[1].jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 115
Back