New guy here

dstray

dstray
Reaction score
New guy here I would just like to introduce myself Danny is my name although new to the xs650 world I own several bikes . I recently bought a beautiful xs street tracker and saw this sight. I have been looking for an xs for a few years but in northern maine they are very scarce .

I own several bikes (2) Rd 350 74-75 (2) R-5 72 an 85 vmax and 85 Kenny Roberts yellow and black RZ 350 and a few newer bikes 08 FJR , VSTAR 1300, KLR 650, and now a 79xs650

I also love antique snowmobiles and have several of them . But one of my favorite hobbies is antique tractor pulling ( if it aint red leave it in the shed ) farmall super- c and farmall BN .

On my new street tracker I would like to put number plates on the side. What I was wondering is mounting them what has you guys been using ? . This bike is all done so I hate to TIG tabs on are there any special mounting tabs thanks guys and thanks for having me.

Yes I have been a member for some time just always been interested in the xs and street tracker. the bike I bought is a 79 650 special. I bought the bike from a member of this site I didnt build it . I will try to figure out how to post pictures and show you a few. The bike was posted on here from the previous owner a few times.

Back