New Server

Sorry about that guys! I'm seeing nothing unusual in the server logs. It must be a DNS issue. The site has worked great for me since the upgrade, but I see a lot of your double and triple posts, so something was going on. I'll try to keep digging into it to see what the problem might have been, so it doesn't happen again. Hopefully the site is running faster than before for most of you now.

Looks to be good today Travis. Appears to be getting better over time. I suspect you're right about a DNS problem.

I found one issue that might have caused an intermittent problem. It should be taken care of now. Hopefully! If you guys have any problems at all, email me at admin@xs650.com

The site should load and post faster with more CPU power, RAM, and Solid State Hard Drives. You guys with faster internet connections should notice the biggest improvement since the server side was probably slowing down your page load speed. People with slow internet probably won't see as much of a difference because your speeds are still slow, even if the server sending the information is fast.

I know it's super frustrating when pages won't load. Sorry about that. Email me if you have problems and I'll look into it right away.

Taking ages to load again............couldn't sign in.........reloaded the site......loaded fast............sign in box opened fast............took an age for the sighn in process to happen............took an age for this page to open..............lets see if this post will go through

Suggested clear browser cache........done regularly with CCleaner.

Taking ages to load again............couldn't sign in.........reloaded the site......loaded fast............sign in box opened fast............took an age for the sighn in process to happen............took an age for this page to open..............lets see if this post will go through

Suggested clear browser cache........done regularly with CCleaner.

Nope it hasen't gone through...........i suspect it has but it doesn't show on my page because the post reply is still up and i am adding to it now...........I suspect there will be 2 posts added when it finally does show it has loaded.

I have a fast internet connection......All other sites pages load as they have been for the last year or so..........It is this site and the new server

Same problems here for the last couple of hours Skull. Ended up with duplicate posts then had a hard time deleting the duplicates.

If you're using windows, bring up a CMD prompt window and type in ipconfig/flushdns
That will clear the DNS cache from your computer. Seems to have helped me....

Doesn't work for me Jim............i get a Message stating 'iponfig' is not recognized as an internal or external operable program or batch file..........

Although i do use CCleaner every day, i did clean my Browser Cache this morning as suggested.........Site is working ok now..........It is a time thing now, i wont feel confident unless there are no problems for a couple of days at least.......Fingers crossed.

I for one am having terrible problems with this website now. Could not get anything to load up this afternoon, but this evening it seems to be fine.

Back