new to the Sacramento Area. who's riding?

doctavee

XS650 enthiusiest
Reaction score
Sacramento, Ca transplant from New Bedford, Ma
hey guys just arrived into the sacramenot area, my bike should arrive in a about 3 weeks. i was wondering if there are any moto swaps coming up, or rides going on, or pretty much anything i need to know or places to go! love to hear your input!:bike:

I live in Elk Grove and have an XS build I am almost done with. I know that in January there is the Easy Riders show I always go to and if I am not mistaken there are a couple of swap meets in Sac coming up in August. Good to know there are other XSers in Sac area. Hit me up!

What's happening guys, I'm also looking for Sacramento resources. I'm in the market for my first xs650. I'd consider buying a project, but would maybe need some hired help depending on what I find. Do you know of any XS mechanics in our area?

Thanks.
-Chris

I wrench on mine and live in oak park, I've been here for 9 months now and hang with the Moto Meeto guys every first Thursday of the month. Really low key great group of guys and really awesome bikes. Many of which owners will bring a dif bike every time. Some vintage, some enduro/touring and some new

That's cool Doctavee. We're close, I'm downtown. I'll look up the moto meetos... Still looking for an XS with my name on it.

Back