Newb From AK

Trex

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I'm Travis from Anchorage Alaska. I'm working on a hardtailed bobber 80 XS 650. Going mostly vintage look triumph style with a few tech cafe tricks like twin discs and some custom z bars. Nice looking bikes here. looking forward to swapping parts pics and stories.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum!! I just saw your pic's you posted on the bikes you've owned thread and all I can say is WOW!! I would like to see some more pics of the first yellow xs with the chrome and yellow tank that is beautiful....

Welcome Travis! I've been to Anchorage a few times. My Dad lived in Eagle River for a couple of years. It's very beautiful up there. How long have you lived there?

I was raised in Eagle river...been here 30 years. Lived in Seattle for a year traveled with the military but this has always been home.

Small world I guess. It's crazy seeing huge moose sometimes right in town. I even saw one right downtown in Anchorage when I was there in Jan of 2003. It was the only one we saw the whole trip and it was within 30 min of landing. I suppose you probably see them all the time.

I have a mama moose and 3 babies that come right thru my yard all the time...prolly the ones that ate my pumpkin.LOL...they taste real good but I'd have to drive out of town aways during season to get one...won't let me take one of these..hehehe.

Back