Ngk red cap source needed, under $5

mrtwowheel

Honda Etched On Brain
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I've spent a lot of time searching for red NGK caps. Here's what I've found, in the UK they can be found left and right at a good price, black cost more there. None at all to be found from Canadian sources on Canada's ebay. In the USA the red caps are non-existent, or $20 to infinity each with shipping from Europe. I'm a stingy guy and will only pay about $5 each for these red caps, but damn it all, I am set on having the red caps. So, looking for LB05F-R 8854, or LD05F-R 8231 NGK caps somewhere under $5 each total.

ANYONE HAVE A GOOD SOURCE?

Scott

http://www.gsparkplug.com/

They have them and will ship to Canada for £3.08+£3.30 s/h. Is that not an option for some reason?

I'm in Michigan USA and don't want to pay the high shipping from Europe. I mentioned Canada because sometimes I can find things on Canada's ebay for a good price, even with shipping, but not for these red caps.

Scott

Prices were the same when I plugged in Detroit zip. And you're still under $5 us per cap. Sorry if this is not helpful.

Prices were the same when I plugged in Detroit zip. And you're still under $5 us per cap. Sorry if this is not helpful.

Just bought 2 caps from them while you were posting. With shipping they were $9.32 USD total for two caps, so, $4.66 USD each, not great, but not bad at all, PayPal convenience too.

Thanks for that link Satch, much better than what I had found.

Scott

Back