For Sale - NO TITLE 81 parts bike $400

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Fresh out of the van this morning. Looks like death by minor crash, exactly what's in the pics. Kicks with decent? compression.
prefer it all go away at once without my parting, so will hold off on breaking unless some really attractive offers come my way. (hint: MAKE AN OFFER if you want a part) Can do an engine wake up drill. guessing the ODO is accurate at 7000 miles. TCI is in place testing could reveal if she runs........ can deliver, 50 cents a loaded mile. More if I'm sober. :rolleyes:
parts shipping at cost added to your offer. remember big stuff is expensive to ship, everything goes USPS.
Offered here first CL and FB will come later if you don't all line up on this super fine bike, looks like an 81 to me.

DSCN3025.JPGDSCN3029.JPGDSCN3027.JPGDSCN3028.JPG DSCN3044.JPG DSCN3026.JPG DSCN3033.JPG DSCN3030.JPG DSCN3031.JPG DSCN3034.JPG DSCN3035.JPG DSCN3032.JPG DSCN3037.JPG DSCN3038.JPG DSCN3040.JPG DSCN3036.JPG DSCN3039.JPG DSCN3043.JPG DSCN3042.JPG DSCN3041.JPG

Interested in the TCI box if you part it....

DADDYCYCLES There's one slight dent in the RH header and rust. price? See above. Currently doing a wake up. got 145 Left 165 right, cold as it sits, no oil added. A look around the cylinder with the borescope looked real good. Shift pedal is turning on the shaft. :unsure: Lots of irons in fire, prolly a couple days before first start.Wanna do the retorque and prolly an oil filter change first. Airboxes filters, look original, in place and intact The filter frame spring clamp was not placed correctly in the LH housing so filter seal hasn't been. carbs throttle shaft slides free and correct. Adding handlebar controls for a test ride. Fingers crossed. Lubing cables but may need to order some more clutch cables. Dent in front rim, fork tubes are rust free, hopefully they are still straight. other than fuse box wiring looks intact and good. Wads of stranded copper wire was taped on both battery cables WTF? Still thinking the 7000 on the clock is right. Wear items, chain sprockets foot peg rubbers, front rotor look consistent with low miles.

Back