Norton Motorcycles

Jim

Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
From the link....

In addition to its product lineup commitments, TVS has invested heavily in Norton’s long-term future. The latest evidence of this is the creation of a new headquarters for the iconic motorcycle brand in Solihull, in the West Midlands of England.

The new HQ will house all of Norton’s operations, including all of its design, sales, marketing, engineering, and manufacturing needs.

Expected to be completed in Q1 2021, the new facility will create roughly 50 jobs for the region, which is expected to grow as the brand re-finds its footing.

tvs-nortan-1.jpg

From the link....

In addition to its product lineup commitments, TVS has invested heavily in Norton’s long-term future. The latest evidence of this is the creation of a new headquarters for the iconic motorcycle brand in Solihull, in the West Midlands of England.

The new HQ will house all of Norton’s operations, including all of its design, sales, marketing, engineering, and manufacturing needs.

Expected to be completed in Q1 2021, the new facility will create roughly 50 jobs for the region, which is expected to grow as the brand re-finds its footing.

Nice looking bike.

I sat on a 'new' Norton a couple of years ago when I was doing a Donnington Park trackday...it felt huge to be honest and the price will put most out of contention for ownership..well,me anyway:laugh2:.
Nice looking bike however.

Back