Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
This will be quick, open for one day!

Retired gentleman.

full

sseres

full

Coercion, strong arm tactics, vote buying are all encouraged!
Lets hear the Lavish spending promises with no tax increases.

Coercion, strong arm tactics, vote buying are all encouraged!
Lets hear the Lavish spending promises with no tax increases.

I will give everyone free rides on the back of my bike for votes!

naw... just honored to be in this company. not honored... SPECIAL! ;)

I want to see a double overtime, so I'm voting for sseres.

boy ..thats a tough call. They are both beautifully stunning bikes I'd kill for .Nothing to choose between them.
I think the tyres and front fender decided it for me in the end :laugh:

The two candidates should campaign. Perhaps post photos of themselves in something pretty.............. or incriminating photos against the other.................

Atlhough I like Triumphs, the British badge "flavor" on a Yamaha tips me towards RG. (.02 cents). Although if it's close, I might vote for a tie again

Seriously, they're both great really. A credit to their "race".

Oh yeah? If you vote for me i'll use my beauty pageant powers to bring about world peace!!

Last edited:
I demand a recount! Hanging chads! I do not concede Florida!! Aren't Canadian votes metric so that means another tie?? The electoral college is a farce! Revolution!!

Last edited:
And we have it; against VERY high level competition RG takes the cake!

Interesting; in a one day run off contest we had more votes than the two week 5 member contest attracted...

sseres your ignominious um I mean magnanimous concession speech was heart warming.

I can't believe it.................you mean I really won:cool: sseres fought the good fight, and I was worried for a while. sseres has a great looking bike!

There's so many people to thank...............my wife, my cat, my campaign manager, just to name a few, that worked unselfishly over the last month.

OK, so will I get my prize in cash or certified cheque?

Oh wait, I forgot its just for bragging rights................it still feels good!

Congrats, RG, a fine example of a fine machine!

sseres, there's always 2016, or you could take up an honest pastime like selling used Amish space heaters...:D

Back