October "build thread" nominations (previously Sept)

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Nominations are open to bikes that have had a build thread on the this site. Voting will be on both the bike and the 'quality" of the build thread. The thread doesn't have to be recent. So come on guys spend a little time looking at build threads and come back here and post a link to the thread, I'll take care of getting pics up here if needed. As usual I got a late start so you guys help me out and get to it!

I am going to change the rules a bit this month; The thread owners can self nominate, they will still need a second to be entered into the contest.

Here's how it works:
First, someone "nominates" a bike/thread they'd like to see in this month's competition, Next, someone else "seconds" the nomination, then they are in the competition.
First 5 bikes nominated, and seconded will be entered in the contest/poll.
Please only one second per member this month.

You're encouraged to post a link to your bike build thread and some background here for someone to else to nominate.

I am still trying to figure out how to post pictures . No wonder I ride a 35 year old bike , I never could keep up with the new technology . I still have a VCR and it has a piece of electrical tape over the digital clock so I don't have to see it flashing 12:00 .

I just looked at hundreds of pictures of XS 650s, not one of them looked like mine.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!

final+005.jpg

I'll second inevitable's nomination for Wes's build thread...I get to see it out the parking lot here at work.
Mike

Good question! Any opinions? I think visually complete, if not actually on the road.

P.S. I haven't owned a "finished" motorcycle.

I'm confused but I think we are close, look at the builds and second the ones you like guys!

Back