Ok.. now what ?

motormike

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Whiz !.jpg Whiz 4.jpg Whiz 3.jpg Ok... I'm drive'n down the street... and..whoa ! Saw this in a front yard, cabled to a tree. For sale... Seller said ran great.. five years ago.. stuffed it in the back of the garage. Now, the " boss " made it clear... " clean out the garage ". Even came with a new gas tank. I didn't even haggle the $60.oo ask'n price. So... now what ? I'm to frickn old for a morn'n paper route. It's a nine mile rip to Saturday morn'n coffee with the Star Buck rejects.... which I'd do on my Cushman.... but this is pretty much a Buick bumper magnet. :)

Mixed up some 2 smoke go juice.... 20-1.... started pedaling.... drop'd the start lever and it skidded to a halt... seems you really have to get it rolling prior to drop'n the fun lever. So.. this time built a head of steam and let the lever loose... the massive engine started and off I flew !
This sucker rips pretty good.... I learned you have to pull the clutch lever in prior to brake'n (standard rear wheel Bendix).... even the head flight works.....It'd make a great pit bike.... swap meet cruiser .... hang a bicycle basket on the front....might even be a good chick magnet .... oooh !

Back