Ol' Sol and the big picture

nj1639

Paleo-simplistic
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Science, gotta follow the science, who's science?
Heresies to follow built on the concept of the EU, and that's not the European Union......
This is a part of my breakfast along with a thyroid pill and a mason jar of coffee.
Links to all mentioned in the above video are in the drop down arrow at the end of the vids title......

You would get a kick out of being here. In the text is mention of a ford, and I'm 99.99% sure this is it. You can see the old trail sloping into the gravel in the river, and where I'm standing is the only way up the riverbank on the other side, which is very steep. It's the only shallow place, and the mass grave that includes Israel Boone is right behind me up the hill. There are more thorough accounts if you want to look them up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blue_Licks

DSCI0649.JPG

They may still do reenactments there and in my younger days I'd be inclined to participate.

I was musing the other day about the Michigan road that begins in Madison. The natives said that it started in Switzerland county but Madison had the influence and prosperity to route it there. Considering the rivers were the interstates for millennia, it makes sense that the Michigan land trek would begin opposite from where the Kentucky river enters the Ohio......Lamb in Switzerland County.

"Science, gotta follow the science, who's science?"

Im from a small town in NJ, while having a discussion with
a local college kid HE recommended rather loudly,
That I should "follow the science."
I asked "does this count for chromosomes as well?"
(while showing him a picture of the PA health secretary)

after a smirk from him, he walked away

nj1639, very interesting video about the plasma structure compared to petroglyphs. Thank you for posting...:hump:
Unfortunately, if this is all true, then the role of Aliens in Earth's ancient history is not so obvious anymore.

My take on the hydrogen oxygen explosion: The reaction of hydrogen with oxygen is very fast, but not as fast as the speed of light. The duration of the ignition spark is long compared to the short distance the blue light travels and the time for complete reaction. During the early stage of the reaction, prior to the reaction going to completion and the bursting of the balloon, unreacted oxygen is excited and emits the blue light. This is followed by the reaction and pressure building to a maximum and bursting the balloon. At this stage the heat of reaction presents itself as the bright orange/red glow. Due to the high temperature some gas ionization takes place and the ignition spark follows a route through the ionized gases just like lightning.

Last edited:
Back