Ol' Sol and the big picture

^
I was thinking more for the TCI control boxes and gonzo unit spares.......not so worried for me brain pan and testicles, these days one's for hanging a hat and t'other is for reminiscing......she's still trying to convince me the vow was "To have and to hold until death or menopause do part."

"Hey Noah, what ya buildin' that fer?" queried the nosey neighbor.
"Fer? Cat fur for kitten britches" replied Noah, "Mind yer own beeswax."
Interesting take on man made global warming about 19 minutes in and a mention of the trillion $ the D.O.D. "Misplaced".
The future's so bright I gotta wear sunglasses.
I'll just leave this'n here...

Does this guy ever have anything good to say? Now he's picking on the Mammoths. I say "Bring back Dutchsince".

Sounds like Dutchsinse has a clue too. Never heard of him but predicting earthquakes falls into the Davidson club of suspicious observers.

Yes Virginia, earthquakes can be predicted/anticipated by watching the science.

I experienced an event here some years ago.
I had awakened in the wee hours of the morn to the sound of hurricane winds. Going to the front door and looking out not a leaf on a tree was moving. Stepping back in to the kitchen area there was a sonic boom with the house rattling in response. Later in the day it was announced that an earthquake had occurred near the border with Illinois. Living in the outer reaches of the New Madrid Fault can be interesting.

I lived as a child in Kawerau NZ right on the volcanic zone. I remember playing outside when an earthquake struck and could see the ground moving around me. A couple of years after we shifted a big one struck the area and caused lots of damage.

In the late 70s while at Uni in NZ I dreamt one night that I was outside the Chemistry Building and an earthquake struck. I saw the ground open up and in the large crevice was a roosters head. When I awoke in the morning I heard on the news there had been an earthquake, but no mention of a roosters head. What do roosters heads have to do with earthquakes? This is probably a shrink question...

Last edited:
Roosters head, eh?
Roosters make a lot of noise.
A cocks comb is red, the color of danger.
The head by itself is death.
Noisy, dangerous and death kinda sum up an earthquake.......
A Pagan might be impelled to sacrifice a chicken after that dream and turn of events....lol

While watching a documentary yesterday they showed a lot of petroglyphs. My brain immediately said plasma and the squatting man. I must watch that video again. It is strange to think that all religions are derived from high energy electrons trapped in the Earths magnetic field... :umm:

Interesting discoveries.
Brings to mind the deposits of matter in the Appalachians that resulted in coal and also the mining of the Atlantic White Cedar that were buried in the muck of the Great Cedar Swamp in South Jersey.

Back