Old Brown

Team Junk

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please excuse my crap drawing but I'm sitting in the dark drawing this before I go to bed. The XS750 stand just needs the blank shank of a 8 or 10 mm bolt of the correct width welded across the u of the stand fixes the angle . Photos to follow.
IMG_20211127_111053451.jpg

Last edited:

Team Junk

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Braved the cold and went out before sunrise to power up the indicator led. Good light output but won't be distracting bright at night.

Team Junk

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Received this e-mail from Williams this morning.

Godspeed Sir Frank

28/11/2021
A STATEMENT FROM WILLIAMS RACING
“The Williams Racing team is truly saddened by the passing of our founder Sir Frank Williams. Sir Frank was a legend and icon of our sport. His passing marks the end of an era for our team and for the sport of Formula 1. He was one of a kind and a true pioneer. Despite considerable adversity in his life, he led our team to 16 World Championships making us one of the most successful teams in the history of the sport. His values including integrity, teamwork and a fierce independence and determination, remain the core ethos of our team and are his legacy, as is the Williams family name under which we proudly race. Our thoughts are with the Williams family at this difficult time.”

Jost Capito, CEO and Team Principal

Click here to see a tribute to Sir Frank Williams.

Team Junk

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
That is a stock 76 stand on top..¹ the bend is factory and now I see why I never like that stand cuz it always felt like if the bike rolled forward it was going to fall off of it.I thinking that I like the 750 stand better.

teamWicked

XS650 Junkie
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I smoke the full flavor red and whites. When my girlfriend runs out and gets desperate she will bum one from me. She doesn't like mine because they knock her flat on her back for half an hour. I don't mind her smoking one of mine
I have smoked most of my life and it is catching up with me now. Do what you want but consider moderating or quitting. I go to my brother's place about noon each day and steal 3 of his. 3 months ago I would have been through 10 or 15 cigs by noon. I will not preach, I only say I should have been smarter or stronger...

Team Junk

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
I did this on a bike , XJ650RJ, and it seemed I had lost pressure after a long afternoon in the twisties.
These are XJ700 X forks so are pretty similar to the XJ650 forks. I think it is a max of 10 PSI if memory serves but the springs are stiff for the weight of the 650 vs. the 700 so I doubt I'll be pumping them up.