Oldskoolcarbs

Scrambled

Motorcycle Man
Reaction score
Just want to make sure I got the address right , I am shipping them this morning .

Oldskoolcarbs ,1536 Glasscock Road , Rock Hill SC 29730.

The only post I could find with the address in it was a couple of years old and posted by a third party,

Thanks.

Hey there sir. Wanted to reach out to you about doin some carb work. I'm on the last step of getting this bobber on the road, and I've got two sets of bs38s and two sets of bs34s. Originally it's a 78 special with bs38s that I had built and synced about 6 years ago, but since then they don't wanna work right anymore. Wondering what you would quote me to go through em so I can save my sanity.

Hey there sir. Wanted to reach out to you about doin some carb work. I'm on the last step of getting this bobber on the road, and I've got two sets of bs38s and two sets of bs34s. Originally it's a 78 special with bs38s that I had built and synced about 6 years ago, but since then they don't wanna work right anymore. Wondering what you would quote me to go through em so I can save my sanity.
Go to this thread
https://www.xs650.com/threads/carburetor-rebuilding-oldskoolcarbs.5882/post-747843
PM @oldskoolcarbs

Back