One sport bike……..Xtra Crispy please!

Mailman

Hardly a Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I was out meandering on my cruiser yesterday, when down the road in front of me I could see two police SUV’s parked side by side with their lights on, completely blocking the right side of the road. When I got closer I could see a couple guys standing around next to their parked cruisers. I approached slowly and as I went around the cop cars I could see why they had the road blocked. Lying in the middle of the road was the smoldering remains of a sport bike. Absolutely burnt to a crisp, in fact it almost looked like it melted the blacktop.

( not the actual bike, but pretty much like it)
IMG_5774.jpeg

On the side of the road stood a young woman with her helmet and gear lying in a heap, she didn’t appear to be hurt thankfully. She must’ve been riding with the two guys. The only thing I can figure is that she developed a gas leak while riding and it caught fire , and she stopped and jumped off. The bike was completely destroyed. :eek:

I was out meandering on my cruiser yesterday, when down the road in front of me I could see two police SUV’s parked side by side with their lights on, completely blocking the right side of the road. When I got closer I could see a couple guys standing around next to their parked cruisers. I approached slowly and as I went around the cop cars I could see why they had the road blocked. Lying in the middle of the road was the smoldering remains of a sport bike. Absolutely burnt to a crisp, in fact it almost looked like it melted the blacktop.

( not the actual bike, but pretty much like it)
View attachment 244109

On the side of the road stood a young woman with her helmet and gear lying in a heap, she didn’t appear to be hurt thankfully. She must’ve been riding with the two guys. The only thing I can figure is that she developed a gas leak while riding and it caught fire , and she stopped and jumped off. The bike was completely destroyed. :eek:
Those damned EVs!
Oh, wait...

Back