open invitation

Stardust83

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
if anyone is passing through the Hamilton area, give me a call: nine zero five - seven four one - seven four zero seven and we can talk bikes and have a coffee, tea, etc.

*** changed my numbers to words - good idea MP ***

cheers
-Bob

Last edited:
Thanks Stardust - what a kind offer!

Let me know if you're ever coming through Windsor: five1nine-81nine-4seven0four

Good idea Skull!

Cheers,

Pete

Last edited:
Hey Stardust83. Nice gesture, if i get to Canada i'll take up the offer...........

Sorry for the hijack. Your post reminded me about this thread.

There is a travel assistance thread BigJimmyW13 started years ago. i guess as people come and go some of these may not be valid today. be nice to get it reactivated with the latest crowd................It is not a discussion thread.........purely information to keep it clean and precise

XS650 Travel Assistance

http://www.xs650.com/threads/xs650-travel-assistance.8446/page-5

BigJimmyW13 XS650 Guru

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD

JJ and CC both have some sort of Assistance thread. Not that it's perfect, but sometimes it's easier to look for one of these.

Country –
State –
City –
First Name –
Screen Name –
Best Phone# to reach –
Email address –
Comments -

Also let me know what your capabilities are.
All are yes/no: Tools, Trailer, Garage, Welder

If you don't want your phone number or email address just floating the web. Be sure to mask it somehow. Examples: jimmy at xs650.com or 9eight9 8nine8 9eight9eight

This isn't a discussion thread. There are plenty of other threads to discuss in. This is an info only thread.

If you want, you can also post your information on the XS650 Travel Assistance Google Map

Back