Ozarks Rally

Yup - it sure seems like almost everything scheduled before about July may be canned.

Anyhow - WHEN (lets be an optimist) the Oark Rally takes place,I can attest to the fact that it is an absolute gas. The location is great, the riding is superb and the company is terrific.

I will certainly plan to attend if at all possible.
Pete

I'm really sorry I missed this... again.
I was moving to Mountain View last year during the rally and this year, somehow, didn't know about it.
I live about 8 miles outside mountain view now and would dearly love to meet some of you folks!
I could host a get together at the house and provide truck and trailer rescue if needed. Have a garage and tools.
If there is an email list or something I'd love to get on it! Is the forum the only way to stay in the loop?

I'm really sorry I missed this... again.
I was moving to Mountain View last year during the rally and this year, somehow, didn't know about it.
I live about 8 miles outside mountain view now and would dearly love to meet some of you folks!
I could host a get together at the house and provide truck and trailer rescue if needed. Have a garage and tools.
If there is an email list or something I'd love to get on it! Is the forum the only way to stay in the loop?
Stay connected if you can. We had good folks from 8 or 9 states at the Rally in 2023. 2 father son teams. Last year there was a Father/Mother/Son team all on seperate bikes. I hope that speaks the" lure" this Rally has.

I wish I had known! Ya'll were 5 miles from my house!
Only 5 miles and you didn't hear me fire up in the morning???
20230603_130506.jpg

Back