Pamco E advancer?

T6h6o6r

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where to get one? Im already running a Pamco on my bike that was given to me by a friend, hardly used at all. But I think the same cannot be said about the mechanical advance unit, it seems pretty well used.. I think it might be on its way out, cause I was having trouble setting the timing. When I was revving it to check the advance timing the mark was jumping all over the place so I got to thinking screw this I should just get an E-advancer unit and avoid the headaches! So I started searching for one and can't seem to find it anywhere. Can someone plz point me in the right direction where I can order one? All I need is the E advance, like I said I have the rest and it's in great shape

Pamco is no longer in business. I suggest doing a search of this forum on "e-advance" (any brand) before switching from mechanical. Mechanical advances can be found.

Can anyone tell me where to get one? Im already running a Pamco on my bike that was given to me by a friend, hardly used at all. But I think the same cannot be said about the mechanical advance unit, it seems pretty well used.. I think it might be on its way out, cause I was having trouble setting the timing. When I was revving it to check the advance timing the mark was jumping all over the place so I got to thinking screw this I should just get an E-advancer unit and avoid the headaches! So I started searching for one and can't seem to find it anywhere. Can someone plz point me in the right direction where I can order one? All I need is the E advance, like I said I have the rest and it's in great shape

Has all the componants for the advance shaft and mechanical advance been lubed

Pamco is no longer in business.

That is quite unfortunate. I was unaware of that. (obviously) That would explain the lack of an internet presence, eh? Well thanks for setting me straight.

Guess it's time to explore my other options, lol. I'm actually glad I decided to be proactive, now I can take my time with making my decision vs waiting until something is wrong and wanting it fixed ASAP.

Well, cheers and thanks again! Have a nice weekend
-T

Back