Pandemonium Cycles

T3chnic4l

T3chnic4l
Reaction score
I Know this may not belong in the garage, but I wanted to mention how fantastic Dan, and Pandemonium Cycles is. I had some issues getting my Ya-Mama exhaust after ordering as a result of people being out of the office, and after getting in contact with Dan he went above and beyond to accommodate me and to make sure I got my exhaust in a timely manner. I'm not the type to gush, but I had my bike done and was only waiting on my exhaust, all it took was a phone call and he moved heaven and earth to help me. If I could only recommend two companies, I would recommend Pandemonium, and Hugh's Hand Built. There is no one else who goes so far above and beyond to help their customers, and no one else who is obviously dedicated to the XS community as these two. Hugh and Dan, I raise a glass to you for your outstanding dedication and customer service.

You probably ordered your exhaust the same time I did :laugh: it was right when they left for a bike show, around 7/22 I believe. Just got my Ya Mama pipes in a few days ago and they are great. Fit and finish is superb and they sound nice too. Very throaty. Have a DEI wrap kit on the way to avoid any further leg scorching.

Back