Make Offer - Partially parting out 81 xs650

HooliganCycles

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I picked up an 81 xs650 at the swap meet yesterday,I am keeping the motor carbs main frame forks and wheels, if anyone needs any of the other stuff make an offer and cover shipping and it's yours looks like most of it's been spray painted army green. I can send pics if anyone is interested, for some reason it's not letting me post pics on here right now but I will text them or email them. Texting is the best way to contact me but I will also respond to this thread or pm, it may just take me a little more time.
541-499-7053 Dennis

Hey I didn't forget about you, I forgot this thing didn't come with a key so I'm gonna go to a lock smith today and get one made and I will let you know if the switches work.

The mirrors have sold, sorry man

Ok I just decided to hot wire it instead of waiting for a key, when I hit the turn signals both come on, high and low beam switch is working, when I press the horn button nothing happens but when I put power straight to the horn it doesn't hone so I would guess the switch is fine and the horn doesn't work. If your still interested in it let me know what you wanna pay for it plus shipping

Back