For Sale - parting five XS650's in SE Wisc

windingroads

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Acquired three in a trade yesterday, which joined two I had already. I'll make a project out of this, but obviously won't need everything that's here ... I'm going to take some time today to go through & see exactly what I've got here. From left, a 79, 79, 72, 78, and an 81. Only one has a title, only one has a key. Also have one motor that's partially dismantled, and would be ideal for a full rebuild or as parts. I can ship the shippable stuff, prefer local pickup for big stuff like frames, obviously. More to come, but let me know ASAP if there's anything in particular you need. Include your zip code if you'd like a shipping quote. Not looking to fund my retirement here, prices will be reasonable.

Attachments

• IMG_5462.jpg
    IMG_5462.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 253
Acquired three in a trade yesterday, which joined two I had already. I'll make a project out of this, but obviously won't need everything that's here ... I'm going to take some time today to go through & see exactly what I've got here. From left, a 79, 79, 72, 78, and an 81. Only one has a title, only one has a key. Also have one motor that's partially dismantled, and would be ideal for a full rebuild or as parts. I can ship the shippable stuff, prefer local pickup for big stuff like frames, obviously. More to come, but let me know ASAP if there's anything in particular you need. Include your zip code if you'd like a shipping quote. Not looking to fund my retirement here, prices will be reasonable.

do you sell the complete engine?

Would be interested in the nicest set of Complete forks and possibly a standard seat if in nice condition. zip is 20009

Want the chain guard off the TX650 (you have listed as a 72 ) whats it like ? If you have any more chain guards for the early girls let me know as im restoring a XS1 and XS2 that are missing the chain guards.they are the same .

Sorry for the delay ... wiring harness was being unravelled on the '81, not sure how much is there. I know I did see the reg/rect and the ignitor box in there. I can pull the wiring and have a closer look for you, drop me a line at robb.zimdars@gmail.com ... not looking to ship the frames or engines at this time, sorry.

Back