For Sale - Parts, Bikes, Tools and lots of STUFF. Instant XS start up.

TwoJugs

Excess XS
Reaction score
I have gotten to the point where I might sell all of my XS collection and move onto another project. It is a tough decision to make that will be settled by the all mighty dollar. This is a great chance for someone to jump in deep and get a hold of some XS items that are very hard to find. I will not sell anything seperately. If I am out of this it all goes. Here is a short list of what I have and what will go with this buy...

1 XS650 Florida tagged and titled as a 1979 in my name. A street driver that is ready to ride. Strong motor that had a complete rebuild 1000 miles ago. It is stretched, custom tank, seat bars and paint.

1 XS650 Drag Bike. It has a completely rebuilt stock motor in it now. I made 20+ passes at the local dragstrips. It needs nothing. Ready to race. Very nice condition. M&H slick. 3" aluminum wheel, wheelie bars, air shifter, Autometer tach with shift light and more. Built for show and go. No title but it can be had.

2 XS frames with Florida titles in my name. Good condition, ready for builds.

6 complete XS650 motors. I heard all run. 1 has no 4th gear but I did not get into finding out why. They are all ready to rebuild. 1 I used for a while in a street bike. Runs strong.

1 XS race motor tha came out of the drag bike when I first got it. I did start it in a stand. Compression is 185 in each cyl with a weak starter. It has lots of work in it. I was not ready to get into the tuning so I took it out and put it in a stand until I had time to get into that project. It has 34VM carbs. HIPO cam and pistons. Possible crank work, porting? The PO had a shop and raced this in the 80s. It needs an outboard starter to start this and it is included with the motor.

3 rolling frames and 1 stripped down frame ready for a build. No titles but I might be able to get them.

2 XS heads, blasted and ready for assembly. Nice condition

3 sets of cylinders, 2 honed, 1 with sleeves removed.

1 set of 34VM carbs in great condition, almost new.

4 to 6 sets of stock BS carbs complete in good condition plus a few dis assembled. Plus a box of carbs parts, jets, bodies, bowls, diaphrams for various XS carbs.

I have a few original SHELL Racing items.
New exhaust pipes
3 sets of new Shell slipper pistons, forged, 80mm
1 set of new Shell racing rods. Big pin 447
2 Shell #3 cams. They look used but there is a personal letter from Shell Thuet that was with them telling the PO to try it even though they look bad, they would worjk fine.
A few other New pistons, maybe JE ?? rings, new and used 80mm LA sleeves

I have a box of brand new stock motor valves, guides, some over size valves, shims, heavy duty valve srings and retainers.

I have a nice collection of brand new clutch plates, including Barnett and others. Some clutch baskets and pressure plates and new HD springs too.

5 or 6 sets of usable stock XS pistons.

10 or 12 cams in good condition. Some are stock, others dial out like they had work?

A few crank assemblies and transmissions that look okay but will need to be checked out.

A collection of wheels, hubs. Including stock mags, aluminum shouldered rims and later non shouldered aluminum wheels. Some nice, some rough but restorable.

Stock tanks, seats, fenders, handlebars, exhaust, lighting, controls, complete brake hydraulic systems, elctrical components included brand new stock charging stator and rotor assemblies plus good used ones.

2 34mm complete front fork assemlies, one has modded valving from the drag bike. They are in rough shape.

2 complete 35mm front fork assemblies in very good condition.

2.75"X 18 Sun rear rim with brand new, never run 4" M&H drag slick.

2 into 1 Kerker exhaust in nice shape.

1 original flat tracker fiberglass gas tank. In great condition.

Boxes of brand new OEM parts from rubber parts, air filters, dip sticks, points and condensors, brake rebuild kits. A few motor parts too.

Side covers, tank emblems, swingarms, wheel hubs, kick start levers, brake pedals, voltage regulators, electronic ignition modules, motor side covers, coils, ign points systems, speedo tachs, headlights, controls and more... Lots of stuff that I can't remember until I open a box and start looking. Factory manuals and books.

This is a very unique collection that can be used to build a few more custom bikes or sell off what you don't need and keep what you want for your use (my original plan).

I had my fun with this over the years and I am ready to move on if I can get rid of all this in 1 shot. The above items are located in South Florida. You would need a large box truck to move this or plan on a few trips with a pick up and bike hauler. I have a few unique XS tools too that will go along with this.

I also have some items located in lower New York state.

1 XS650 1979, very stock and in nice condition. Ready to drive. Florida tagged in my name. Lots of new parts, tires, chain, battery, exhaust... I use it when visiting. It drives great.

1 1975 XS stock Mostly complete. Rough shape but restorable. No title.

2 motors complete and in good condition.

1 complete 35mm front end fork assembly

Nice stock tanks, side covers, carbs, mag wheels, brakes and other assorted items.

If this is something you are looking to buy send me a PM and we can discuss it. As mentioned, I am not looking to split up anything except for a complete buy from my Florida stuff or a complete buy of my NY stuff, or both. I have a buddy that delivers motorcycles to anywhere in the country. He is a pro and does this full time with a serious rig but does charge standard rates. Just to save time for both of us I will let you know I won't take $5000, or $10,000 or anything close to that for this sale so lets not waste time. The tagged bikes alone are worth a good buck. Add into this the motors, the SHELL original items, race items and all the other stuff and think about what this is worth. You can build a few more complete bikes with this, a few hot motors, sell off items and still have left overs for you. This collection will fill up a 4 car garage.

The right person or shop can make a few dollars and have enough supplies to keep them busy for a long time. I WANT TO SELL ALL OR NOTHING AT THIS TIME. I AM NOT READY TO SELL SEPERATE ITEMS NOW, MAYBE AT A LATER TIME.

Attachments

• XSdrag 1.JPG
    XSdrag 1.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 561
  • XSroller00002.jpg
    XSroller00002.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 478
  • ads0016.jpg
    ads0016.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 525
  • ads0014.jpg
    ads0014.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 605
  • ads0017.jpg
    ads0017.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 549
  • XSGTbuild00114.jpg
    XSGTbuild00114.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 519
  • XSGTbuild00110.jpg
    XSGTbuild00110.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 521
  • XSGTbuild00101.jpg
    XSGTbuild00101.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 495
  • ads0002.jpg
    ads0002.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 504
  • ads0003.jpg
    ads0003.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 483
  • xs0001.jpg
    xs0001.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 418
  • ads0001.jpg
    ads0001.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
I had many write looking for seperate items. I am trying to move all at once. If you are local and can use the frames without titles and can pick them up I might sell those seperately. No shipping of frames. NO motors or motor parts for sale at this time seperately. Thanks

I had many write looking for seperate items. I am trying to move all at once. If you are local and can use the frames without titles and can pick them up I might sell those seperately. No shipping of frames. NO motors or motor parts for sale at this time seperately. Thanks

How much for the motor in the pics

Looking for a set of carbs for my sons bike, he just bought an 82 boober project bike and when we opened the carbs, where the floats attach was broke off. this is new for us so price is a concearn. Also the points and auto advance assembly is missing.

The bike is a 1982 xs650

Thnaks,

Randy

I did sell a few frames but most all is still sitting. I will be in NY during mid June looking to use then sell off the stuff there (Duchess County). Then back to Florida to decide if I will start to sell items seperately or build more? It might be a good $$$$ to come up with but this load is worth alot to the right person wanting to build or sell off some and make a few dollars. I am not intrested in shipping ANY items. If you can't pick the stuff up then this is not going to work for us at this time.

Where in lower ny are you? Doesnt say town or city name. Thanks. Im in hyde park, duthess county. Joe

I will be in NY mid June. I would let all the XS stuff there go for $3000. Includes a very nice titled/tagged stock bike that I use when visiting. Lots of other items too including another bike ready for overhaul, motors, wheels, front end, tank, gages.........

Looking for a set of carbs for my sons bike, he just bought an 82 boober project bike and when we opened the carbs, where the floats attach was broke off. this is new for us so price is a concearn. Also the points and auto advance assembly is missing.

The bike is a 1982 xs650

Thnaks,

Randy
You don't have points on a 1982 because it comes with a tci box, if you want to go to points the best bet is to go with the Pamco kit.

I am getting lots of requests for items needed. I am looking to sell everything as a lot at this time. If you are local or able to drive to S Florida or lower NY to pick up items I might consider that but I am not looking to ship anything. I don't have the time to do that and it is not on my list of favorite ways to spend my day. Also, I might do a few more builds if I do not sell all and find time again the the near future. I am not avoiding requests, just trying to hold out so a potential buyer gets a great deal if they take all. There is enough here to sell off and recoup most or all the money spent and still leave lots to keep for themselves, especially if you do ebay or craigslist and don't mind shipping.

Back