For Sale - Parts galore!

Do you have a 77 or later front fender?
A9E8C4B3-998A-4BCB-B738-52B57289769B.jpeg AFC8A07D-4FD3-418A-9194-8701D02F2369.jpeg

Would you have a right side handle bar control? I am needing just the starter button, but will buy the whole assembly if possible. I have a 77 model.

Thanks

I just bought a '78 xs650 and am looking for various parts, do you still have any? I am also in Virginia Beach! Thanks.

Recently picked up a big lot of parts. Most of it is for sale as I’ve got no room to store it realistically. As I go through bins I will update the post here. If there’s something specifically you need ask and that’ll motivate me to dig!

I have about 4 later model gas tanks in varying shape. One that stands out as the best without dents and a key for the gas cap. Couple other with some minor dents without keys.

Have plenty of brake parts. One front disc setup that looks brand new.

Wheels galore. I have 2-3 sets of mags (no mag drum unfortunately) and a couple sets of spoke wheels. One set of 64 spoke wheels in pretty darn good shape. No 18 rears unfortunately.

“Rolling” frame - cut up by PO for some reason. Good candidate for hardtail or drop seat custom. Numbers are gone on neck so BYOT.

I have 3ish completish front ends and some extra parts to possibly assemble a complete one. Complete doesn’t mean ball bearings if you’re local you could prolly find a couple complete sets between what’s in my possession and what’s under my shelves and work benches!

Boxes of other stuff - shocks covers exhaust etc just ask!

Not putting any prices on this stuff because I’m more motivated to remove it from my garage than make a buck. That being said I’m not going through the trouble of packing it up and shipping it out for free so be reasonable when making offers!
Also shipping is up to the buyer

View attachment 200796 View attachment 200797 View attachment 200798 View attachment 200799 View attachment 200800 View attachment 200801 View attachment 200802 View attachment 200803 View attachment 200804 View attachment 200805
I'm looking for a front spoked wheel for my 78xs650. Do you still have one?

Back