For Sale - Parts, Parts, Parts

jerry57g

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Building a streetracker out of my flattrack bike. I bought a 75 to use as the titled frame. I have a bunch of stuff that I'm not going to use, as all I really needed was the frame and wiring harness. i.e. wheels, swingarm, tank, good condition step seat, headlight + mounts, forks, front wheel, gauge cluster. I also have some extra clutch hub assemblies and some other motor odds and ends. Let me know what you are looking for and we'll work out a very cheap answer. Located in NE IA

Building a streetracker out of my flattrack bike. I bought a 75 to use as the titled frame. I have a bunch of stuff that I'm not going to use, as all I really needed was the frame and wiring harness. i.e. wheels, swingarm, tank, good condition step seat, headlight + mounts, forks, front wheel, gauge cluster. I also have some extra clutch hub assemblies and some other motor odds and ends. Let me know what you are looking for and we'll work out a very cheap answer. Located in NE IA
Whats the gauge cluster and tank /side covers look like I might be interested

Attachments

• DSCN3700.JPG
    DSCN3700.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 219
  • DSCN3738.JPG
    DSCN3738.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCN3737.JPG
    DSCN3737.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 193
Cluster a little worn physical condition is good, wires are good, I have one key for the tank and cluster, 15.00 -cluster, The covers are in excellent shape although have half painted, physically in excellent shape even have the mounting knobs on them. 20.00, both prices are cost plus S/H, I need your zip to get shipping estimate will ship via USPS I'll box them get shipping estimate get the amount to you payment via paypal, when funds clear I'll ship them.

Cluster a little worn physical condition is good, wires are good, I have one key for the tank and cluster, 15.00 -cluster, The covers are in excellent shape although have half painted, physically in excellent shape even have the mounting knobs on them. 20.00, both prices are cost plus S/H, I need your zip to get shipping estimate will ship via USPS I'll box them get shipping estimate get the amount to you payment via paypal, when funds clear I'll ship them.
PM sent

Interested in the tank if it isn't dented and is rust-free. Thanks!

Edit: IF the guys above me didn't call dibs already lol

Last edited:
That gauge cluster is a great find if the two “loops” where the gauges sit are not broken. Hard to find them these days where they aren’t cracked and/or shabbily repaired

I can remove the whole advance/point assembly and get it boxed. I'll need your zip for shipping costs. Don't have a clue what it's worth.

Back