For Sale - Parts, Parts, Parts

The Tank, advance plate, side covers, whole front end, gauge cluster are sold. Thank You sorry for the delay but life gets in the way sometimes.

Do you still have the rear wheel and if so, does it have a steel rim or shouldered aluminum rim?

TIA

Do you still have the rear wheel and if so, does it have a steel rim or shouldered aluminum rim?

TIA
I'll check not sure what rim is on it. I do know that I have the swingarm and rear wheel assembly. Not using either in my build.

I would be interested in the swing arm.
I'll get it boxed, Price 25.00 + S/H includes the adjusters, the bolt I'm using. Let me know your zip and I'll get an estimate on shipping. Shipping is via USPS

Last edited:
Thank you, much appreciated.
The rim is the Alum one it's straight but dirty and has some crud on it its been just sitting for quite a few years inside, I'll take the tire off as it's junk. price is 40.00 includes the brake plate, brake stay rod, and axle. plus s/h let me know your zip and I'll get an estimate for shipping. Shipping is via USPS

The rim is the Alum one it's straight but dirty and has some crud on it its been just sitting for quite a few years inside, I'll take the tire off as it's junk. price is $40.00 includes the brake plate, brake stay rod, and axle. plus s/h let me know your zip and I'll get an estimate for shipping. Shipping is via USPS

Awesome!! My zip is 05641. I know there were two types of aluminum rims but want to confirm it's the shouldered aluminum rim? Pics of a shouldered aluminum rim in my wanted ad, just so I know we are on the same page in lingo:

http://www.xs650.com/threads/18-rear-wheel-with-shouldered-aluminum-rim.59610/#post-692735

Back