For Sale - Parts, Parts, Parts

Building a streetracker out of my flattrack bike. I bought a 75 to use as the titled frame. I have a bunch of stuff that I'm not going to use, as all I really needed was the frame and wiring harness. i.e. wheels, swingarm, tank, good condition step seat, headlight + mounts, forks, front wheel, gauge cluster. I also have some extra clutch hub assemblies and some other motor odds and ends. Let me know what you are looking for and we'll work out a very cheap answer. Located in NE IA
Sold out yet?

Pretty much, all that is left is the battery box, the motor, and the stock exhaust. I do have some motor parts left over from when I was racing, clutches, cam some valves of various sizes. Oh and the headlight and the shell with mounting ears. Jerry

One is a Webb cam, my note says it is a 0.395 lift. I used it for one season and went to a Shell as the head I have was made for a shell and the Webb worked good just the Shell worked better. A stock one and one that I took out of a motor that had been twingled, that is it has been cut and rewelded so that both cyl. are on the compression stroke at the same time. Took it out of a friends motor, it is a powerhouse pulling off a corner but a bitch to start. Had to use the compression release from a pre73 motor to get it started. I'll take 85.00 + s/h for the Webb and throw in the twingled one

More lift than I need. Curious how bad did the twingle engine vibrate?

Pretty much, all that is left is the battery box, the motor, and the stock exhaust. I do have some motor parts left over from when I was racing, clutches, cam some valves of various sizes. Oh and the headlight and the shell with mounting ears. Jerry
I'm looking for a left side engine cover. (The alternator side).

Let me know what you want for your pipes also I'm not really needing them as much as the cover. I'd be interested in all your left over parts but I'm guessing the shipping cost would be alot. I appreciate it

Building a streetracker out of my flattrack bike. I bought a 75 to use as the titled frame. I have a bunch of stuff that I'm not going to use, as all I really needed was the frame and wiring harness. i.e. wheels, swingarm, tank, good condition step seat, headlight + mounts, forks, front wheel, gauge cluster. I also have some extra clutch hub assemblies and some other motor odds and ends. Let me know what you are looking for and we'll work out a very cheap answer. Located in NE IA
Looking for a front fender.

Back