Make Offer - Parts Taken off a 1980 XS650

johne67

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure what a fair price is for any of this stuff so just make an offer of what you think. Looking to get rid of this stuff to hopefully be able to pay for some parts for a build. Once I get an offer, I'll get a shipping quote then add that to the offer. If you want any additional pictures let me know and I'll get them for you.

ITEMS GONE: Gas Tank, Coil, Center Stand, Gauges and Cables, Front Pegs, Handle Bar Switches.

tempImage9WHEJj.jpg

Rear Shocks

tempImageb5dUWB.jpg

Speedometer, Tach, and cables

tempImage83dEGp.jpg

Cant vouch for any of these working...

tempImagekVl6oO.jpg

Footpegs

tempImagesGp2ar.jpg

Side Covers

tempImageVXdzYN.jpg

Rear Disc Brake and Light switch

tempImage1A7ALT.jpg

Swingarm

tempImageTGpoDb.jpg

Gas tank, with cap but no key for it, no rust inside.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what a fair price is for any of this stuff so just make an offer of what you think. Looking to get rid of this stuff to hopefully be able to pay for some parts for a build. Once I get an offer, I'll get a shipping quote then add that to the offer. If you want any additional pictures let me know and I'll get them for you.

View attachment 225547
Rear Shocks

View attachment 225548
Speedometer, Tach, and cables

View attachment 225549
Cant vouch for any of these working...

View attachment 225551
Footpegs

View attachment 225564
Side Covers

View attachment 225574
Rear Disc Brake and Light switch

View attachment 225580
Swingarm

View attachment 225583
Gas tank, with cap but no key for it, no rust inside.
Hi, are the speedo n tach separate or complete cluster with mount? Presume they are in good working order. Let me know your asking price. I'm in Toronto, Ontario. Thanks.

Hi, are the speedo n tach separate or complete cluster with mount? Presume they are in good working order. Let me know your asking price. I'm in Toronto, Ontario. Thanks.
They are a complete set and will come with the cables if you want them. I haven't a clue if they work. $10.00 USD plus shipping? If the Maple Leafs win tonight, just cover shipping.

Last edited:
What's the price you have in mind for the Centerstand and the front footpegs? Say, $30 +shipping?

How about $50 for the tank and $10 for the coils plus shipping to 05641?
Deal!!! But full disclosure, I have no idea if any of the electronics work. Also, there is no key for the gas tank. There is a lock on it but it is currently open. Let me know if you're still interest.

Deal!!! But full disclosure, I have no idea if any of the electronics work. Also, there is no key for the gas tank. There is a lock on it but it is currently open. Let me know if you're still interest.
Yes, that works for me

They won 2-3!!! PM me and we can get these shipped to you.
Great. Thanks. So happy your team won! Before you ship this stuff, please let me know if the switches (engine stop and indicators) will work for my 79 model XS650. Price for both? I'm also looking for a set of petcocks (original vacuum type) if you have them. I'll PM you once I know if these items are also available. Thanks.

Great. Thanks. So happy your team won! Before you ship this stuff, please let me know if the switches (engine stop and indicators) will work for my 79 model XS650. Price for both? I'm also looking for a set of petcocks (original vacuum type) if you have them. I'll PM you once I know if these items are also available. Thanks.
Hello! Waiting for price of the set of handlebar switches. Thanks