Sold / Found / Inactive - Parts

hovel

ol' stupid
Reaction score
FREE ! parts off the bike pictured, an 8K mile '74 TX 650A synonym brown ( laff ) that spent most of its life indoors.
Mufflers, turn signals (actually (2) sets ) RH mirror, tail light ( no bracket ) , crankcase vent hoses and reflectors, all about as nice as the rest of the bike. Individual pix are available.
Parts are located near Pensacola, Fl. Will not ship. You must take them all. Delivery along the I-10 corridor in N. Florida is possible.

email: hickoryhovel@gmail.com

Attachments

• Yam R side.JPG
    Yam R side.JPG
    388.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
You should jump on that Niels. Those mufflers look nice and are getting hard to find if you are into restoration

I am but it’s a 5 1/2 hour drive from here ( each way ). And boring to as it’s I-10, did it every 2 months for 5 years between here and Houston :)

FREE ! parts off the bike pictured, an 8K mile '74 TX 650A synonym brown ( laff ) that spent most of its life indoors.
Mufflers, turn signals (actually (2) sets ) RH mirror, tail light ( no bracket ) , crankcase vent hoses and reflectors, all about as nice as the rest of the bike. Individual pix are available.
Parts are located near Pensacola, Fl. Will not ship. You must take them all. Delivery along the I-10 corridor in N. Florida is possible.

bump

I may try to come pick up what you don’t want, let me look at my calendar - does any day in the week work ? Will Send you a pm
I go back and forth from near Pensacola to near Quitman Ga. about every two weeks. I'd be glad to pack this stuff up and bring it. Maybe I can save you a trip.

I go back and forth from near Pensacola to near Quitman Ga. about every two weeks. I'd be glad to pack this stuff up and bring it. Maybe I can save you a trip.
That would be awesome - if you know in advance when you are going I can plan ahead and meet you.

I-10 is not far from my house but, Fla is about 3-4 days away from here....Probably picked clean by the time I would get there anyway.

Do you still have? I’m in Pensacola and can pick up

I’m in Pensacola. I can pick up if still available

Niels I’ll be going right by there this weekend. Want me to pick them up for you……😂

Back