Patience went down!

That bike was parked, makes a difference in Michigan. With the bike parked it really is no longer a vehicle, it's considered property and treated as "Property Damage". I don't believe they can consider it "totaled" in a Property Damage case.

That bike was parked, makes a difference in Michigan. With the bike parked it really is no longer a vehicle, it's considered property and treated as "Property Damage". I don't believe they can consider it "totaled" in a Property Damage case.
Probably true however if this just gets taken care of properly we won’t even have to involve the insurance company.

Probably true however if this just gets taken care of properly we won’t even have to involve the insurance company.
I'd just be very careful and document every thing done and said by the other party in this!

Trust, but verify! Depending on your relationship to your insurance agent I might be tempted to have them in the loop!

Even paranoid people can have real enemies!

“Update” finally! Insurance adjuster will be here tomorrow. Policy owner told me that his insurance company wouldn’t raise his rates if he made a claim. (Yea right!) It really doesn’t matter to me but we‘ll see. ’m going to tell the tank repair guy to take care of everything. I just want to retain my factory paint. 92D76D28-CD60-4DF5-862B-8659E3D085E1.jpeg

Typical, finish a build and before the new wore off…..

Back