Petrol prices

Waaaah... Waaaah...
Mommy Mommy...
Help Me...Help Me...
Somebody PLEEEZ...
Make Em STOP!!! :rolleyes:
Gas for the Spyder was $52 today.
10 gal tank.... It's got to STOP.
Shame there isn't a shot for "GREEN Fever"...
Oh well.
Guess I'll go relax in the music room; plug the Les Paul into the Alamo. Stomp on my Crybaby pedal for a while and make it wail...
Which one to play??
The Morley, The Vox or the Dunlop?
Chick-a-Boom
Chick-Fil-A
Be back for gas another day.

Last edited:
Waaaah... Waaaah...
Mommy Mommy...
Help Me...Help Me...
Somebody PLEEEZ...
Make Em STOP!!! :rolleyes:
Gas for the Spyder was $52 today.
10 gal tank.... It's got to STOP.
Shame there isn't a shot for "GREEN Fever"...
Oh well.
Guess I'll go relax in the music room; plug the Les Paul into the Alamo. Stomp on my Crybaby pedal for a while and make it wail...
Which one to play??
The Morley, The Vox or the Dunlop?
Chick-a-Boom
Chick-Fil-A
Be back for gas another day.
Congratulations you're the new wawa...
1656580680322.png

Just a couple of cold ones for me no fire works for me ok maybe a few bottle rockets sent after the local squirrels and bunny's in the yard
Beer 30 usually starts at 5 and friends are coming over (and they'll even drink Busch Light)
It's another good day to be alive

650Skull, would you please clarify what you mean by "Dam Ukraine's Fault"? How could anything to do with rising gas prices and corporate gouging be "Ukraine's fault"?

I would really like an explanation; perhaps others would also.

650Skull, would you please clarify what you mean by "Dam Ukraine's Fault"? How could anything to do with rising gas prices and corporate gouging be "Ukraine's fault"?

Pretty sure that was tongue in cheek. ;)

You see,... I..... aren't allowed to say price gouging. some members work in the oil industry and they have voiced they were offended by that statement, I won't repeat again. I also have had posts removed when blaming the price of fuel on that not allowed statement.

There is enough proof now and i posted the link to the facts.

I also made a sarcastic remark, (framed around that link so i wouldn't have to offend with that statement), when the energy corporations have used Ukraine as an excuse to price gouge

Nothing political

A threat? For Pete's sake. It was a dig at Australia's ridiculous gun regulations. I knew it would "trigger" Skull
Who's the petunia now?
Totally off topic I know, but why should I be the odd one out?
I don't know about triggering Skull, but you've certainly triggered me. Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people. As far as I'm concerned the only thing wrong with our 'ridiculous' gun laws is we allow people to have any guns at all.

After Port Arthur our govt launched a gun buy back scheme, that scheme concentrated on automatic and illegal firearms, from memory; unfortunately, it has been somewhat watered down since then. Prior to Port Arthur we didn't have much of a problem with gun crimes except for the Milpera massacre and since the gun buy back scheme haven't had that much of a problem either.

Sure we still have people shooting each other, bikies and other criminal dirtbags like to knock each other off every now and then, big deal, who the hell is going to miss these idiots. Pre and post, Port Arthur, we have not had any Sandy Hooks or Dumas gunfights. Over 500 mass shootings in one year, that's incredible. The sad thing is you guys still want to carry guns around like Clay Allison, Killer Miller and John Wesley Hardin.

With any sort of luck some politician may grow some and tighten our gun laws a further. Police, military, farmers and a few other groups may have a need for them, but not every Tom, Dick and Harry, that's crazy...

That should raise some ire!

Last edited:
I got another dividend check so I'm thinking a S&W 4566. Single stack (for concealability) .45 caliber in stainless. Or maybe a Colt Detective Special. I always liked those. Decisions, decisions.

Back