Petrol prices

^I write off a lot fewer possibilities just because they seem far-fetched than I used to, because of the far-fetched things that have come to pass

There's never any shortage of bullshit ideas around.
I favour the solar cycle as being responsible for episodes of craziness, but there you go.
<caution, may contain irony>

Since I am responsible for derailing it to a degree and in the spirit of this threads intent, gas is $4.29 at the store at the top of the hill.

Since I am responsible for derailing it to a degree and in the spirit of this threads intent, gas is $4.29 at the store at the top of the hill.
Good boy. I don't know what happened while I was gone, but gas is $4.50 at Great Reset Mart over on Hwy 11.

We could just provide a link to gasbuddy.com and stop the environmental damage electricity consumed by this thread is causing.

In NY State, they've suspended the gas tax (about $0.16/gallon). The price dropped (slowly), but, now , the average price around Syracuse is $4.999 (according to the morning news). This is going to make going anywhere, towing my travel trailer (averaging about 8 miles/gallon), a bit spendy. :yikes: I feel sorry for people with big boats. They might spend time in the boat, but it'll be at the dock...

In NY State, they've suspended the gas tax (about $0.16/gallon). The price dropped (slowly), but, now , the average price around Syracuse is $4.999 (according to the morning news). This is going to make going anywhere, towing my travel trailer (averaging about 8 miles/gallon), a bit spendy. :yikes: I feel sorry for people with big boats. They might spend time in the boat, but it'll be at the dock...
And all of this is going to bring hard times to us all. The guy with the boat stays home, the employees at the marina lose their jobs. Then the guy at the bike shop loses his job because the guy at the marina was going to buy a new bike. Multiply this by hundreds of thousands and that's what we're looking at. Buckle up boy's and girl's, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

"A gas station owner in Phoenix is helping his customers save money by selling gas for less than he buys it for. He's losing hundreds of dollars a day but says it's worth it."

Last edited:
Filled up my Fiat this morning and paid $5.90 per gallon. $54 for a little over 9 gallons! :yikes: Just the last time I filled it up for a similar amount it cost me $45 , which I thought was crazy at that time!

"A gas station owner in Phoenix is helping his customers save money by selling gas for less than he buys it for. He's losing hundreds of dollars a day but says it's worth it."

Back