Petrol prices

Its been coming down at my local BP..It was $4.67 last week for Reg. and today its down to $4.55

Saw 199 near Sarnia. Or roughly $5.80 per gallon. Michigan was highly variable from 5.19 down to 4.83, then saw ONE Wisconsin station at 4.53
Pulling the XS1 on the trailer behind the Prius, I got about 39MPG over the entire trip about 1600 miles.

1655760999243.png

It's kinda weird that I can drive the car towing the motorcycle and get near the same MPG as the bike does.

A little break wouldn't hurt
I heard talk about giving gas rebate cards to folks but then they were concerned about the money going elsewhere
It's simple drop the taxes problem solved on where the money goes
And MN has a 9 billion surplus it's a no brainer for us :umm:

Gas taxes pay for road repairs. Everyone bitches about construction zones but we all bitch about bad roads. No gas tax less money for road repairs. It's a double edge sword lowering the gas tax.

Problem with a graph is it doesn't show the discrepancy between areas where the prices change dramatically...........My daughter in Brisbane Australia is paying $2.10 pl in her suburb but if she drives to another suburb she can get it as low as $1.70.

Here in the North the prices have got back up to $2.06 pl. They were as high as $2.10 when the WTI price got to $120.00pb. The gov't dropped 20cpl tax off the price of fuel, (for 6 months).

Now WTI price is $104.00pb so what has caused the price to be 4c lower than it was when WTI price was $120.00 (and it is now $104) and there is a tax rebate at the pump of 20c..............

If the price was still $120.00pb the pump price should be $1.90 but we are paying, $2.06 (16c more) and the WTI price is $104 not $120, ($16.00 less)

I keep getting told i'm not the sharpest pencil, but even this blunt pencil can see when fuel company's are price gouging

Last edited:
$209.9 at the pump today..................There is no excuse for the price to be rising.............well there is if your a multinational, gotta keep the shareholders happy and to help pay off the lobbyists

Trip across 3 states yesterday,Q`' regular was mostly $4.60 to 4.70 a gallon. Interstate traffic, medium but not heavy, mebby a few less big camping rigs, a few more small cars with roof top carriers. Out in South Dakota with an 80MPH speed "limit" more were going 70 than 80.... I pretty much ran 65-67 all day.
Oh goody, we have a petunia in an onion patch
No dissenting opinions in YOUR thread?

So, if the onion patch reference says "no dissenters"... does the AR10 reference say "threaten with an assualt riffle?"
Curious how far we're supposed to read into this stuff?
...and even more curious why one gets called out and not the other.... :er:

Last edited:

Mealy stating that, amongst all the pain, suffering and complaints about the rising cost of fuel there is someone who has found a silver lining..........

So, if the onion patch reference says "no dissenters"... does the AR10 reference say "threaten with an assualt riffle?"
Curious how far we're supposed to read into this stuff?
...and even more curious why one gets called out and not the other.... :er:

Not the first person to make public threats that are acceptable as long as they are directed towards me..............of course i could report the threat to the moderater/s.................🤣:laughing:

Man says he is thinking about buying an AR10 with his dividends and somehow that is twisted into a public threat directed at a specific individual. WOW!
When Van Halen said to "Go Ahead and Jump", they were talking about jumping to conclusions.
Hopefully you cast a fishing rod better than you cast aspersions.

But that observation aside; I filled the 12gal tank in my Spyder for $26.00.
Of course that was on Jan 18,2020.

Back