Petrol prices

Man says he is thinking about buying an AR10 with his dividends and somehow that is twisted into a public threat directed at a specific individual. WOW!
The comment speaks for itself.

Untitled.png

Wasting your time @Jim. Let them at it......... any response is just giving them an excuse to carry it on and for the thread to be closed.

I suppose 10 pages in isn't a bad run.............

Don't know about others Skull but seeing your aviator makes me want to slap that guy silly (in a non-violent caring way).
You've been whining for a while how it's all the oil industry's fault. Guess some push back will happen since the other events affecting oil price can't be mentioned.
So, if the onion patch reference says "no dissenters"... does the AR10 reference say "threaten with an assualt riffle?"
Curious how far we're supposed to read into this stuff?
...and even more curious why one gets called out and not the other.... :er:
Skull called out, ThatXS650 guy called out, I called out, kinda how that works, eh?
Grudgingly puts on moderator hat: AR10 reference deleted.
Happy now?
PS in many circles calling a guy a petunia is more than a little insulting.

1656334300553.png

kinda thought the AR was how he was going to spend his gas stock dividend. but hard to tell. replies can get pretty intermingled, responses often misapplied, misinterpreted by previous posters, life on a forum.

Don't know about others Skull but seeing your aviator makes me want to slap that guy silly (in a non-violent caring way).
You've been whining for a while how it's all the oil industry's fault. Guess some push back will happen since the other events affecting oil price can't be mentioned.

Skull called out, ThatXS650 guy called out, I called out, kinda how that works, eh?
Grudgingly puts on moderator hat: AR10 reference deleted.
Happy now?
PS in many circles calling a guy a petunia is more than a little insulting.

Kinda funny when one person is called "a petunia", In part of a line from a song, it is regarded as an insult, (in some circles.), by someone other than the person it referenced...........................Especially when all the other people who have contributed to the thread didn't take it as an insult when they were called onions, (the other part of a line from a song), yet calling some one an onion is definatly an insult............

Not that any of that sentence was intended as an insult.............Sarcasm, definitely, in response to the sarcastic post that could have been taken as gloating at others suffering if one wanted to look at it that way.

As for my Avatar, i want to slap the guy myself sometimes when i look at it...............It Has done its purpose if it has offended. Remember when you PM'd me in reference to my banner, thinking i had posted it referring to you. Lots of insults and personal attacks in the banner paragraph...........As i explained, I changed my avatar and posted the banner, (a direct quote from a post), in reply to those posts made against me. When nothing was done about them. I explained my intent and assured that it wasn't directed at yourself it seemed to be left there.................The original posters insults and personal attack posts are still up here on the site, and as long as they remain my avatar stays because now i own the "cry CRY BABY", (line in a song), narrative and to me it is a reference/reminds and i think/sing to myself, arguably, one of the greatest Soul/Blues/Rock artists/song of the 70's,......................... calling someone "My cry pedal" just sounds stupid and funny

Oh yea............the local fuel price has risen again...................Wine, wine, wine, :D

Last edited:
Up to you skull though I've thought about reporting it as offensive (to everyone stuck looking at it).
Thing is other than YOU no one knows what it's about. so it mostly makes you look like , well.......................

Oil stock prices are little more than meh, the market takes FUTURE earnings into account, both short and long term the business outlook is just so so.
Recession tends to drive down demand.

It was only 2 years ago that oil in ships off Los Angeles had a negative value, you had to PAY someone to take it.
OIl is very cyclical, boom and bust has always been part of the business.
https://www.fool.com/investing/stock-market/market-sectors/energy/oil-stocks/refinery-stocks/

Last edited:
Up to you skull though I've thought about reporting it as offensive (to everyone stuck looking at it).
Thing is other than YOU no one knows what it's about. so it mostly makes you look like , well.......................

Oil stock prices are little more than meh, the market takes FUTURE earnings into account, bot short and long term the business outlook is just so so.
Recession tends to drive down demand.

It was only 2 years ago that oil in ships off Los Angeles had a negative value, you had to PAY someone to take it.
OIl is very cyclical boom and bust has always been part of the business.
https://www.fool.com/investing/stock-market/market-sectors/energy/oil-stocks/refinery-stocks/

1656554741216.png

1656555069874.png

Last edited:
Back