Pre Bent Tubing Source Wanted

mrtwowheel

Honda Etched On Brain
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to find a source for 5/8" OD and other size nicely formed thin wall tubing elbows, 90* and maybe other angles that I could weld to other steel parts. I have found 3/4" stainless sanitary fittings on ebay at a good price, but no other sizes that I would use.

Any help guys? I've spent a lot of time already looking for something usable and affordable. Seems like there should be someone selling pre bent tubing parts/fittings like this.

Scott

Be careful of stainless if using for exhausts.
I am aware that you need to get the right grade of stainless for exhaust systems.
I don't know the correct grade to use.
If you don't use the right grade they crack.

I am aware that you need to get the right grade of stainless for exhaust systems.

Interesting, no, these will be used for rear fender stay and maybe a rack. And, hopefully not end up in the pile of bought and unused items, trying to stop that pile from growing any bigger.

Scott

Cone Engineering sell AISI 304 exhaust tubing, so that should be a suitable grade for exhaust. From my own experience, AISI 316 is more prone to cracking, so will be less suitable for exhaust pipes.

Back