1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Presentation / neat Bobber

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Vww18, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Rhy650

Rhy650 XS650 Addict XS650.com Supporter

Oh jeez, I have a 212cc 4-stroke. This is all of the sudden getting very close to "next project" status... bad influences..

Also, great job on the bike so far. Love the sanded fins and I think the exploded carb picture is worth framing!

Mailman, gggGary, Jim and 1 other person like this.
  2. Vww18

Vww18 XS650 Enthusiast

@Rhy650 thuuuu, think twice before installing a 200 cc !!!

With a 75, it drifts instantly, so increasing the power will increase your speed in straight line but you won't have more grip in curves... And you will add weight & inertia... Maybe i'm a sissy but I wouldn't go faster than mine...

In any case, choose a wider front wheel than mine, either a fatbike wheel or a pocket bike but mine is too "twerking" in high speed curve.

If you go further, give me a call, i'll give you my good and bad choices...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    Rhy650 and Jim like this.
  3. Rhy650

Rhy650 XS650 Addict XS650.com Supporter

Thanks! Once I finish my XS1B I very well may take you up on this.

Just for fun, I briefly pondered a 650 engine on one (it is an XS forum...), but obviously that is insane. Luckily, I can live vicariously through these fools:

Vww18, Brassneck and Jim like this.
  4. Vww18

Vww18 XS650 Enthusiast

When those guies, who seem way further in term of madness, are concluding "I don't want to drive that thing anymore...", that shod be seen as a red light on the control panel of the builders we are !

Jim likes this.